To secure strong ties between the LGU and its development partners in order to build a community of citizens and leaders who are capacitated to sustainably manage the town’s resources for tourism promotion, environmental protection, heritage conservation, educational and technological advancement, and socio-economic development.
A flourishing center of education and eco-adventure destination in northeastern Bohol whose God-loving people enjoy social security, economic stability, a balanced ecology guided by a dynamic, effective and committed leadership.
- To attain a sustainable development of its available resources, both human and natural, with emphasis on agro industrial based investments and eco-adventure tourism development.
- To strengthen governance and management capabilities of the municipal government and barangays.
- To promote a sustainable agriculture and aqua-culture services and provision of agri-tech support and facilities.
- To design tourism development plan as guiding tool for development of tourism-related infrastructure and projects.
- To institute health and medical programs that should facilitate sound health among its people and afford medical aid for the poorest among the poor in the town.
- To create a vibrant socio-economic environment thus making the town a desirable place for dwelling, business and eco-cultural adventure.
- To establish a unified multi-sectoral participation in its economic development, particularly for its eco-tourism, culture and creative industry.
- To empower the people thru skills training, affordable and quality college education and enhance capability building for community and local government leaders.
- To formulate and implement business friendly policies which will invigorate business activity, attract investors and proliferate the principle of free trade in the town.
- To establish an environment that is friendly to children, youth, women and elderly where their rights and privileges are duly promoted upheld and recognized.