Territory of Trinidad
The Municipality of Trinidad is surrounded by the neighboring towns which is described as follows: “ On the North, by the Municipality of Talibon; On the East, by the Municipality of Ubay; On the South, by the Municipality of San Miguel; and on the West, by the Municipality of Danao”.
The territory of Trinidad is defined by Executive Order No. 80, series of 1947 when this municipality was separated from the mother municipality of Talibon, and by Executive Order No. 423, series of 1961 when the Municipality of San Miguel was separated from its mother Municipality of Trinidad, and Executive Order No. 422, series of 1961 when the Municipality of Danao was separated from the mother Municipality of Talibon.
The boundary between the Municipality of Trinidad and the Municipality of Talibon is from the highest point of Tucapon Hill N 73˚45’ W 7.82 kms point 12; thence N 57˚25’ E 12.9 kms to point 13, the highest point of Buhi-an Hill; thence N 63˚07’ S 11.7 kms to point 14, which point 1, top of small hill called Hacon.
The boundary between Trinidad and the Municipality of Ubay is N 82˚03’ E 5 kms point 2 which is the mouth of Soom River; thence S 3˚01’ 5.71 kms to point 3, which is the Soom River at Km 105.2 to Ipil-Ubay read; thence S 31˚15’ E 2.65 kms to point 4, which is the Catoogan bridge built during the Spanish regime.
The boundary between Trinidad and the Municipality of San Miguel is defined in Resolution No. 245, series of 1971 of the Honorable Provincial Board of Bohol fixing the boundary from the house of Alfonso Evangelista, old BL cycle concrete 15 x 16 cm 3/11-184133 and drawn on straight line (N 78˚-00 E 15411.00 meters) to highest point of Cangma-ong Hill.